Why do high schools, colleges and universities (like UNC Charlotte) install so many ZVOX audio systems in their classrooms?
- Reduced cost. No in-wall speaker installation. No complex wiring. One speaker cabinet fills the entire classroom. Typically a ZVOX system can be installed by school personnel -- no outside contractors required. Systems start at only $199.99.
- Simple operation. Teachers won't have to read a manual to operate a ZVOX system. It comes on automatically -- then all you do is adjust the volume.
- Quality sound. ZVOX systems are true high fidelity systems with excellent musical accuracy and vocal clarity.
- "The best I've heard. Knockout sound." - MSNBC
- "Superior to most we've tested." – CNET
- "Remarkably ingenious." - Sound & Vision
- "A genuine audiophile-quality system." - Stereophile
- "I was wowed by the room-filling sound." - Chicago Tribune
- Easy to secure. Most of our models have threaded inserts in their bottom panels -- so they can easily be secured to a lectern, credenza, bookshelf or desk.
- 30-Day Trial Offer. We're now offering schools the opportunity to audition a ZVOX system for 30 days, with no risk. If you don't think it's the perfect system for your application, you can return it for a full refund.
Classroom Bundle A: Includes a ZBASE 320, Nady Handheld Mic, Nady Lavalier Mic and ZVOX Mic Mixer - $499.99
Classroom Bundle B: Includes a ZBASE 320, Nady Handheld Mic and Nady Lavalier Mic - $449.99
Call 1-866-367-9869 to order
Juniata College, Huntingdon, PA
Gary Feagley had a problem. As the Audio Video Technician for Juniata College, he needed to find a high quality sound system to mate with the DLP projectors he was adding to the classrooms at this small Pennsylvania college. It had to sound good and fill the classroom with sound - and it had to fit inside the classroom lecterns.
"I looked at a lot of different systems, but I liked the ZVOX because it's only 17" wide, and has all its speakers and amplifiers in a single cabinet. It's even got a powered subwoofer in it." Late last year, Juniata installed ZVOX systems in 90% of their classrooms.
University of North Carolina, Charlotte
UNC Charlotte has created a customized audio/video system built around the ZVOX system. Steve Clark, their Director of Office of Classroom Support Services, was drawn to the simplicity of the ZVOX, and its ability to fill even a large classroom with realistic sound.
"We designed a custom lectern built around the ZVOX unit," said Clark. "We have audio from a computer, a laptop, DVD/VCR, and a microphone running through the it via an Extron MPS112 switcher. The faculty that I have shown it to are truly blown away! I brought a group of engineers in to the room where the prototype has been installed and they spent 5 minutes scouring the room for hidden speakers. The sound fills the room without overpowering the folks in the front row."
"The ZVOX gives a tremendous bang for our buck. We have made the unit an integral part of our UNC Charlotte Standard Technology Enhanced Classroom Specification for small to medium-sized rooms. I look forward to installing quite a few more of these in the near future."
Public School System, New York
"Whenever I purchase online I am interested in only three things: a quick and timely purchase, speedy delivery and a quality product. ZVOX Audio provided me with this experience! The product itself is amazing! Just as PCWorld's review had promised, I was up and running in approximately 60 seconds. As a teacher, I bought the system to use in conjunction with a DLP projector and computer. The sound fills my classroom as advertised! I am extremely delighted with ZVOX Audio and their wonderful product." - George M., New York Public School
A partial list of schools using ZVOX audio systems:
- Hougton College
- Juniata College
- Nyack Public Schools
- University of Massachusetts, Boston
- University of New Mexico
- University of North Carolina, Charlotte
- Woodbury University