- “Beautifully complex sound...easy to set-up and install…I was wowed by the room-filling sound...a steal”
- -PC World
- “I haven’t heard another system, portable or stationary, that sounds as good for $200.
The ZVOX Mini is highly recommended”
- - Dan Frakes, Macworld
- “The ZVOX 325 is remarkable – we’re amazed at the room-filling sound it delivers. The self-powered system is perfect for environments where it's inconvenient or impossible to deploy a conventional surround-sound array. Close your eyes and you’d swear you were hearing a pair of speakers standing six feet apart.The ZVOX 325 delivers great performance with movies, and it sounds even better with music”
- - Maximum PC KICKASS AWARD
- “I tested the ZVOX enjoying high-performance DVD sound via my PowerBook and listening to streaming audio from a PC. The ZVOX is amazing in its performance, simplicity, and price. Once you try it, you’ll be amazed and wonder how you managed without it”
- - macs.about.com
- “Great sound...spacious audio from one compact unit”
- - PC Magazine
- “This one-box wonder sounds a lot better than some home theaters. It’s also more dynamic than any PC speaker system I’ve heard.”
- - Chicago Tribune
- “Simplicity itself…a ‘must have’ gadget...inspires sincere gadget lust.”
- - PC World
- ““Looking for a speaker system for your computer? Check out the ZVOX 325, an amazingly versatile high-performance all-in-one audio system. Like the other ZVOX models, the 325 is amazing in its performance, simplicity, and price. ”
- - Rachael Smithey, macs.about.com
PC Speakers - Why Choose ZVOX?
ZVOX makes several all-in-one cabinet audio systems that are perfect for use with PCs and Macs. If you use a separate monitor, you can place it on top of the ZVOX system (see photos). If you use a laptop, you can put your printer on top of the ZVOX system to save deskspace. Because ZVOX systems use only one connecting wire -- and no speaker wires -- you cut down on "copper snake mess." They're super-simple to connect -- just plug them into your computer soundcard headphone jack. And best of all, ZVOX systems sound fantastic when used as near-field monitors (speakers you sit close to). You'll hear "big" three-dimensional sound, even though you are sitting within a foot or so of the speaker system.
ZVOX systems are a little more expensive than most computer speakers, but if you listen to a lot of music through your PC/Mac, we're worth it. Those less expensive systems usually use plastic cabinets and cheap speaker drivers. But most importantly, they often aren't "voiced" very well (voicing is the art of setting the octave-to-octave tonal balance of a speaker -- a crucial part of achieving musical accuracy). If you use your computer as a TV or DVD movie system, you'll be amazed at how a ZVOX system can enhance the viewing experience. Our PhaseCue virtual surround system will fill your room with sound. Our built-in subwoofers deliver accurate deep bass. And our commitment to making accurate systems resulted in Stereophile magazine calling our most affordable system "audiophile quality."
The three systems most commonly used with computers are the Z-Base 220, 320 and 420. Each one comes with a 30-day home trial, so you can listen to your music, to your movies, and decide for yourself, with no salesman hovering nearby.