ZVOX Mini Reviews
"You donít need a ton of space to get awesome sound from your iPod.The ZVOX Mini proves good sound can come in a small package."
- - 3LUXE.COM
"Outstanding sound quality."
- - Home Theater Magazine
"...more extended deep bass than most of the competition"
- - Audiophile Audition
- " ...it has a really effective virtual surround technology...it can sound as though you have a pair of rather sizeable speakers about six feet apart."
"...rich sound in virtually any room"
- - Audio Video Revolution
- "The ZVOX Mini can provide amply rich sound in virtually any room, with the simplest of connections and fine-tuning for a modest $199... [the subwoofer] did not rattle or distort while still providing some impactful bass."
"A lot of sound from a little box."
- - Chris Chiarella, Home Theater
"...the closest system to the iPod Hi-Fi"
- - Playlist.com
- "The ZVOX system provides more treble detail as well as slightly better imaging and a much wider overall soundstage (than Apple's HiFi) -more than any other one-piece system mentioned here. It's also much smaller. Who will prefer it? People who want a bigger soundstage and more detail, or those who like the Hi-Fi but need better portability."
"The ZVOX Mini speaks for iPod Nation in a single voice. Plug in the iPod and get the party started."
- - Kevin Hunt, Chicago Tribune
- "The Zvox Mini speaks for iPod Nation in a single voice. Plug in the iPod and get the party started.The Mini is a sonic force for its size.amazingly loud. It has a particularly pleasing tonal balance too. Music sounds like music, without accentuating the treble or showing off with too much bass. With heavier DVD fare, the Mini showed its versatility with a big, broad wall of sound at moderate volume. Adjusting the PhaseCue control produces an enveloping, virtual-surround effect with soundtracks too."
"The Sound is Enormous."
- - Steve Bass, PCWorld.com
"Diminuitive competitor to iPod Hi-Fi costs less, sounds better."
- - Dan Frakes
Portable Audio With Sound That's Meant to be Bigger, Not Just Louder
- - The New York Times
- "The Mini can create a sort of sonic dance that makes the audio sound bigger, as opposed to just louder. The result is like listening to speakers placed eight feet away from each other - a sound that may even entice iPod listeners to forgo those space-age speaker sets sold in the Apple store."
Simply Amazing. 5 Star Rating.
- - Rachael Smithey, About.com
- "The ZVOX Mini is amazing in its performance, simplicity, and sub-$200 price. If you are looking for a convenient and portable high-performance audio system for your iPod and other devices, the ZVOX Mini is a must-have!"
Read full review> >
"The ZVOX Mini sounded quite good..."
- - Kevin Hunt, Hartford Courant
- "The ZVOX Mini sounded quite good. Prediction: With few exceptions, like Bose's SoundDock, it blows away all of the docking station/music system accessories inspired by the iPod."
"If you want to hear what your iPod really sounds like, I highly recommend either ZVOX..."
- - Gary Krakow, MSNBC
- "Of items that take advantage of iPods, the best ones I've seen and heard come from a company called ZVOX. They have two wonderful small sound systems that let you plug in your music, computers, satellite radios or even LCD TVs. You can even think of it as a single-box home theater system with built-in amplifiers. Their new Mini is only 13-inches wide. I have to tell you - both provide knock-out sound. The bass coming out of these small boxes is quite impressive. If you want to hear what your iPod really sounds like, I highly recommend either ZVOX. They sound amazing and are well priced."