- "Impressive dynamic range, natural tonal balance...surprising surround sound....the stereo image amazed me. Good simple sound is no longer an oxymoron. It's a bargain to boot."
- - Sound & Vision
- "Beautifully complex sound...easy to set-up and install…I was wowed by the room-filling sound...a steal."
- - PC World
- "The iPod will sound its best when connected to the ZVOX 315, a single-box audio powerhouse combining three speakers and a hefty subwoofer to produce room-filling, well-rounded sound."
- - Men's Journal
- "A really innovative product. When you close your eyes it sounds like you're enveloped in surround sound. It blows away the sound built into your TV."
- - Corey Greenberg, NBC's Today Show
- "Great sound...spacious audio from one compact unit...makes more sense than a home theater in a box."
- - PC Magazine
- "This one-box wonder sounds a lot better than some home theaters. It's also more dynamic than any PC speaker system I've heard."
- - Chicago Tribune
Sirius, XM Satellite Radios and ZVOX...a sound combination.
Satellite radio systems are simply wonderful. The wide variety of programming, combined with crystal-clear audio quality and a delightful lack of commercial interruption - all add up to a refreshing listening experience.
Most people buy a satellite radio receiver - either XM or Sirius - for their cars. But most of the small satellite radio tuner modules are easily transportable, and can be used with docking stations in your home. That's where ZVOX comes in. There is no better way to enjoy satellite radio in your home than with a ZVOX audio system. Just plug the output of the docking station into the ZVOX input - then drop in the tuner module and listen!
The ZVOX systems make perfect sense for use with satellite radios because they're small, ultra-simple-to-use and affordable. And they sound terrific. They can fill even a large room with rich, realistic music - including great bass.
The following units, when matched with their home docking stations, are compatible with ZVOX audio systems:
ZVOX systems will work with any home or portable satellite radio system that has audio output jacks, or a headphone jack.