AccuVoice TV Speaker Overview
ZVOX AccuVoice TV Speaker With Hearing Aid Technology.
Flat screen TVs don't have room inside for speakers that sound good. So TV sound quality is worse than ever – creating an epidemic of people who can't understand dialogue on TV shows, movies and sports broadcasts. But we have the solution – a tiny but powerful sound system with built-in hearing aid technology......."
The ZVOX AccuVoice TV Speaker is a precision made, finely tuned sound bar, stylish aluminum cabinet. The revolutionary AccuVoice® system uses hearing aid technology to deliver incredibly clear voices – on movies, TV shows or sporting events. Output Leveling tames loud commercials. It’s easy to program the AV200 so it will work with virtually any remote control. If you want to hear voices better in programming then the AV200 is perfect for you!
- AccuVoice® feature uses hearing aid technology to deliver ultra-clear dialogue.
- Works with your current remote control.
- Output Leveling tames loud commercials.
- Multiple inputs make it simple to add a multi-zone streaming audio receiver.
- Works well with any size TV.
- NOTE: The AccuVoice TV Speaker cannot be used in conjunction with an Audio/Video Surround Sound Receiver.
More Detail for the Detail-Minded
Great Sound.The most important feature for any home theater system is high quality sound. The AV200 uses three high-performance speakers with Hearing aid technology, an acoustically stable aluminum cabinet and a 24-watt Class D digital amplifier to create clear, natural sound.
Uses your Remote Control. The AV200 can be programmed to respond to your remote control. The illuminated display walks you through the process in less than a minute. Then your TV remote or cable box remote or satellite receiver remote or any remote can control volume, mute, and power.
Taming Loud Commercials. If you've ever been blasted out of your chair by a too-loud commercial, or by a cable channel that's twice as loud as another channel, you'll love the Output Leveling (OL) feature on the AV200. Just push the 'OL' button and a sophisticated compression system takes over, making soft sounds louder and loud sounds softer, so there are fewer jarring moments when switching channels or when commercials come on.
Clear Voice Reproduction. Do you ever have trouble understanding voices while watching a TV show? Then you’ll love the AccuVoice feature on the AV200. It uses hearing aid technology to tailor the sound so voices are crystal-clear. No other system matches the voice clarity of AccuVoice.
Slim Aluminum Cabinet. The AV200 features a stylish, slim cabinet constructed of anodized aluminum – not plastic. The metal design provides low-resonance audio characteristics, and allows the AV200 to produce clear dialogue sound while maintaining a slim cabinet depth of 3.1 inches.
- Dimensions: 17 "W x 3.1 "D x 2.9 "H
- Weight: 3.1 pounds. With box and packing: 5 pounds.
- Amplifier: The AV200 uses a high-efficiency 24 watt Class D digital amplifier.
- Inputs: (1) 3.5mm analogtoslink combo input, (1) optical (Toslink) digital input
- Outputs: (1) headphone/subwoofer output jack
- Frequency range: 68 Hz - 20 kHz.
- AccuVoice and Output Leveling Features
- PhaseCue Virtual Surround Sound
- Speakers: (3) 2" x 3" high-output full-range speakers with neodymium magnets
- Extruded aluminum cabinet
- Can be used on furniture or wall-mounted
- The ZVOX AV200 is backed by a one year limited parts and labor warranty.
What's In The Box?
- One optical digital (TOSLINK) cable
- One stereo mini-to-mini (3.5mm) cable
- One stereo mini-to-RCA cable
- Multifunction ZVOX remote control with cable/satellite remote programming guide
- Power cord
- One-sheet safety instructions, operations manual, Quick Start guide, warranty card.
"The ZVOX AccuVoice TV Speaker definitely delivers what it promises -On a star rating scale from 1-to-5, I give the ZVOX Audio AV200 AccuVoice TV Speaker 4.5 stars." -Robert Silva, About.com
“On a scale of 1 to 10, for 250 bucks, this is a major, major, major go. I am literally blown away by how good this speaker sounds.” -Flossy Carter, YouTube
"The ZVOX Accuvoice AV200 TV Speaker clearly lived up to its claim of more understandable dialogue." -Tech50 Plus
"The AccuVoice TV speaker truly lives up to its promise. At no point was the dialogue in any show I watched lost or even the tiniest bit of a struggle to hear." -Rotten Tomatoes
"I would definitely recommend the ZVOX AccuVoice TV Speaker to anyone who has a hearing loss, or has normal hearing but still has difficulty understanding their TV. Even if you “think” you have no hearing issues, the improved clarity will prevent you from habitually turning the volume up louder." -Everyday Hearing
Average Customer Rating: (2 Reviews)
Reviewer: A viewer from Prior Lake, MN USA
Totally Awesome Sound
My wife and I are fully retired. I have high frequency noise induced hearing loss due to being around jet engines in the Air Force. I used to have to have my TV volume set from 30 to 36 depending on the station. With the Accu Voice Speaker I have the TV Volume set to 9 and the Speaker set at 9 or 10.
My wife listens a lot to Public TV and has trouble understanding the English voices in programs like Downton Abbey. She had to set her TV Volume to 30 to 38 or use ear phones. Now with her Speaker she leaves it set at about 10 and can clearly understand the dialect.
I would recommend the Accu Voice Speaker to anyone who wants better voice sound from their flat screen TVs.
Reviewer: A viewer from Londonderry, NH
I received the AccuVoice yesterday and hooked it up last night. Installation was easy and for the rest of the night I never heard the familiar words "What did they say?" The difference was truly amazing. For anyone who has trouble distinguishing or hearing the words this is the answer. Dialogue was as clear as a bell. And the range of the volume is amazing, 9 on mine was just perfect but I believe it goes up to 30. Very highly recommend purchasing.